If the Marketing Remarks field does not allow enough space for the property description, you may add additional comments to the propety pictures. To follow are instructions for adding picture descriptions:
You can add descriptions to property pictures that will display to anyone viewing the listing.
To add a description
- From the Listings menu, choose View/Revise Your Listings. All of your active listings automatically display. You can use the Filters area at the top of the page to view a different status, if necessary.
- Next to the desired listing number, click the Revise icon . The Revise Listing menu displays.
- Under the Pictures heading, click Upload/Manage Pictures. The Manage Pictures page displays.
- Click a picture to highlight it and then select the Edit button located in the top right of the picture thumbnail.
- Enter a description of the picture in the Image Description box. NOTE: The maximum amount of allowable characters is 1000.
- Click the Done button. WARNING: New uploads and changes will not be saved to the listing until you click the Save & Exit button.
NOTE: To delete a picture description, highlight the picture and click the Edit button. Once the picture displays, delete the text and click the Done button. WARNING: Changes will not be saved to the listing until you click the Save & Exit button.
TIP: View the video tutorial entitled "Upload and Manage Pictures" on the Learning Center for a quick overview of this feature. The Learning Center can also be accessed directly from the Help menu.